3 Ingredient Funfetti Cookies
Do yall remember when the two ingredient pumpkin cookies were insanely popular? During the fall I think they still are! These funfetti cookies are kind of like that, except there are three ingredients instead of two. For bible study the other night we were having a social gathering and I was looking for a recipe that everyone could enjoy! We have an egg, milk & peanut allergy in our group and so it is important to really watch ingredients. I found a recipe, but it had eggs so I did a little tweaking and these turned out great!
All you need is a box of funfetti cake mix, unsweetened applesauce & vegetable oil. (The original recipe called for two eggs, so if you aren’t worried about egg you can use those instead of applesauce.) These best part of the recipe is I already had everything I needed in the pantry so III didn’t have to make a last minute run to the store.
- 1 box of Funfetti cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (or two eggs)
- 1/3 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine funfetti cake mix, applesauce and oil. Mix until well combined (will be a little thick)
- Using a cookie scoop, place 1 in" balls on an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack before adding icing (optional)
They got a seal of approval from both adults and the kiddos at bible study. So next time you are at the store, grab a box of Funfetti cake mix and keep it in the pantry for when you need a quick, simple, allergy friendly dessert!