Egg & Veggie Omelette Muffin Recipe
Yall, it’s a fabulous day. As you are reading this I am heading SOUTH with some of my favorite friends in the entire world. We are spending a girl’s weekend at the beach! It is going to be full of talking, eating, and shopping and I cannot wait! I will miss Chickadee & III like crazy I am sure, but I am excited for their daddy/daughter weekend as well. Probably the last one before Sprout arrives!
So in preparation of leaving a whipped up a few easy meals for III to give Chickadee. She eats what we do usually, but I have a feeling III will take every advantage to eat pizza and sugar…so I wanted to leave a few healthy options for baby girl. Since she LOVES everything egg and eats omelettes for breakfast often, I knew these egg and veggie omelette muffins would be perfect while I was gone!
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup kale or spinach
- 4 sausage links (I like Applegate Farms)
- 1/2 shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease your muffin tin
- Crack and scramble eggs. Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix together other ingredients
- Divide mixture into 12 muffin holes
- Pour over scrabbled eggs evenly among the 12 muffin holes
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done
- Feel free to use whatever veggie/meat combination you like!
You can really use whatever mixture of vegetables and meat you would like. I just went with what we had on hand! Adding tomatoes sounds yummy!
I hope III and Chickadee enjoy these this weekend! I know I will be enjoying myself & trying to sleep until 8am!!
I’d love to hear what combinations your come up with and love. Enjoy!