Graham Cracker Dessert Recipe
III’s 30th birthday was last week. I thought he might be a little unsure of entering the next decade, but from his lips, “I’m married, own a house, getting my MBA, have a baby….I should be 30!” Here’s to be best years of our lives! For his birthday he asked that I make his mama’s Graham Cracker dessert. And just like the ice cream sandwich cake I posted a few weeks ago it’s as easy as can be!
- 1 box of Graham Crackers
- 1 large box of JELLO Chocolate Pudding (Cook & Serve) & milk
- Whipping Cream
- Reese's Shell Topping
- Cook the chocolate JELLO pudding according to the box directions.
- In a Pyrex dish layer graham crackers and chocolate pudding starting and ending with graham crackers.
- Pour whipping cream into a bowl and whip with a hand mixer until fluffy. Top the graham cracker/pudding dish.
- Then drizzle on Reese's Shell in a design of your choice :o)
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- **If you are short on time, you can use cool whip instead of whipping cream!
Yall, this stuff is soooooo good, and even better a few days later when the graham crackers soften up. Do you need proof of it’s goodness?? III picked this graham cracker dessert over the Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle! Now, I think I’ll go and cut me a piece!