Simple Breakfast Hash
It’s December and I am finally falling back into a normal routine! Granted with our new little chickadee it’s new normal, but I am loving every second! I can’t wait to share more about her soon :o) I also need to let you in on the final nursery decor.
But until then I have a SIMPLE breakfast recipe to share with you! Right now I need recipes I can knock out in the few minutes I have between feeding and sleeping. This Breakfast Hash fits the bill!
- 1 pkg. of Simply Potatoes Garlic & Herb Hashbrowns
- 6 eggs
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb. of maple sausage
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Cook the hashbrowns per the package directions.
- Scramble the eggs.
- Brown the Sausage.
- In a glass bowl or casserole dish, layer the hashbrowns, sausage, cheese, eggs. Then repeat.
- Top with cheese.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with biscuits & orange juice!!
Of course, if you like hashbrowns, plain Waffle House style, Simply Potatoes does them perfectly!!
It seems baby girl needs me, so I am off but first here….you didn’t think I would let you go with out this proud mamma getting a picture in, did you???
Be still my heart…..SO in LOVE with those EYES!