Easy Crock Pot RIBS
I want my baby back, baby back, baby back…Who doesn’t love ribs?? I often order them with I am feeling daring and willing to get messy Well, a few weeks ago while we were at St. Simon’s island we ate at a great BBQ place and III ordered ribs that were to die for. I knew I had to give it a shot, but was a little worried to take the leap….and then a friend told me I could make them in a crock pot. I decided to give it an audition.
- 1 pkg. of bone in or boneless ribs
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
- salt, pepper, grill seasoning
- Rub the ribs down with salt, pepper, and grill seasoning
- Then add the steak sauce, coating both sides of the ribs
- Place in the crock pot (I suggest using a slow cooker liner to aid in clean up!)
- Then pour in BBQ sauce covering the ribs
- Cook for 4-6 hours in the crock pot
- When cooked & tender place in the oven on broil for about 5 minutes to caramelize the sauce
They were DELICIOUS! I’ll be making them again soon….maybe for the 4th of July!
Serving up at several parties!