Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Tonight’s dinner was inspired by friends at work…actually the past few nights have been. I’ve been trying to add new recipes to our dinner rotations and this slow cooker pulled pork is definitely here to stay! This recipe is great for the summer, whip it up for your next bbq and people will be raving for years! You’ll always get the invite back (as long as you bring this pulled pork).
- 2.5 - 3 lbs. boneless pork shoulder
- 1 envelope onion & mushroom dry soup mix
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1. Place uncooked pork shoulders into the crock pot
- 2. In a separate bowl mix all other ingredients
- 3. Pour on top of pork
- 4. Cook on low for 8-10 hours for maximum tenderness
I’m so glad we have enough for leftovers!
Serving up at several fun parties! Hope all my friends at SNAP have a blast this weekend.