Pizza Pasta Recipe
It’s been baby central around these parts….friends are either pregnant or have just delivered. This stage of life could definitely be entitled “GROWING.” Anyways, they now have these awesome websites like Meal Baby and Meal Train where you can create calendars to bring meals, provide yard word, and other help to families that are going through transition times. They have been great as friends are having babies. Cooking dinner is one less thing they have to worry about.
This pizza pasta has been my go to recipe as of late. Quite tasty….and can been frozen and saved for later if the fridge is currently a little full! It is simple to make and is a different spin on traditional spaghetti. Enjoy.
- Pasta of your choice (1 box)
- Hamburger or sausage (1 lb.)
- Spaghetti Sauce (1 jar)
- Mozzarella Cheese (1 cup)
- 1. Cook pasta according to box directions
- 2. Cook sausage or hamburger meat and drain
- 3. Mix pasta, meat, and spaghetti sauce together
- 4. Grease 9 x 13 dish and pour in pasta, meat, and sauce.
- 5. Top with pepperoni and cheese
- 6. Cook in the oven on 350 for 30 minutes
Do you have a go to recipe when bringing friends dinner?