1. ?k>1? Max insisted on typing the first thing. I guess he really wants me to pet him…he can be forceful sometimes.
2. Before I continue my random thoughts, I want to share one that isn’t too random. Those that left us 11 years ago on September 11th. I was a senior in high school. And it was a day I’ll never forgot. We’ll always remember.
3. It’s just me and Max tonight. Mother/Son bonding…
4. III has started grad school for his MBA.
5. I’m so proud of him. He has been working really hard.
6. We’re two weeks in with 3 years to go.
7. While we are on the topic of III, he brought me flowers last night. Monday, I Love You flowers. They are my favorite!
8. To be honest I’m not really a big flowers person, because well…they die. However, I might be changing my mind.
9. Because you see while they are alive, they’re really pretty. So I’ll never pass us random Monday I Love You flowers :o)
10. A few weeks ago I joined a Fit Club at school run by one of the PE teachers. And I’m proud to say I’m sticking with it.
11. It’s been three weeks now and I feel like I’m an exercising fiend.
12. Well that is if a fiend is someone that has worked out 3 days a week for the last three weeks!
13. Is it bad that I want to reward my working out with a banana split??
14. The school year has gotten off to a really good start! I have 25 precious 3rd graders, who over the last four weeks I have discovered are pretty fabulous!
15. I’m glad I enjoy my job.
16. They just wrote a paper entitled The Best Part of Me.
17. I used my amateur photography skills & was really happy with the photographs to go along with their writing.
18. Auburn is currently 0-2. This isn’t how any of us were hoping to begin the season.
19. We have so many hard games ahead. However, I’m saying here…whatever happens: It’s GREAT to be an Auburn Tiger!!
20. War Eagle!
21. I miss these sweet faces. Sometimes it hurts. I am forever changed because of them.
22. Sozo is currently fundraising to purchase land in Uganda. They want to build a village so they can take in more children.
23. You can find out more and donate here.
24. Those smiles will thank you.
25. And so will I.
26. The College Football Subway Art Giveaway ends tomorrow (Wednesday) night.
27. Go and enter.