DIY Luggage Tags
I’m not complaining, as the transition back to Georgia time hasn’t been too bad…
but I think I am starting to fade & fade fast.
I’ve been filling Etsy orders & editing Uganda pictures
and must admit I didn’t get out of my pajamas until 2:30!
I can’t wait to share :o)
But first, I thought I would share my DIY luggage tags. It was probably 30 minutes before we left for the airport that I realized our luggage wasn’t marked as our own. I know they give you some at the airport for those running around in a traveling frenzy like me & forgetting things such as these…but I wanted ours to be cute. So I whipped some up in about 5 minutes…and you can too!
The How To:
01. Create your tag in PicMonkey.
You might have to start with a photo & cover it with a geometric rectangle…and then turn it white.
02. Save the image & then insert it into Word.
I did this six times so I could get several tags out of one page.
03. After cutting out the tags, I used some washi tape to dress each one up a little.
04. Then quickly covered the front and back in clear packing tape.
04. Punched a hole.
05. And finally, looped some Baker’s Twine through and tied onto our suitcase!
It held up pretty well if you ask me :o)
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy…
And because I can’t resist some of these pictures I’m editing from the Uganda trip…
**Photos courtesy of me, Luke, & Mary Jane!