Getting Your Bathroom Guest Ready
And well…….we are beside ourselves with excitement.
There are three other fine folks that will be embarking on this mission trip of a lifetime with us, and tomorrow we will welcome them to Atlanta.
When I know guests will be coming over the one space I always want to be clean is the whole house bathroom. Since Luke, Jeff, & Mary Jane are on their way I definitely have sprucing up the powder bath on the to do list. Here is a rundown of how to make your guest feel welcome!
5 Ways to Welcome Your Guests (Bathroom Edition):
01. A personalized sign. We have this chalkboard hanging in our entry way! I love mixing it up it’s typography. You can find everything from a welcome note or holiday fun to a little Auburn collage during football season :o) War Eagle!
02. Make sure your space is clean! When guests are stopping by they are already away from their comfort zone. You want to make sure you have a space they can “go,” literally. Start building your beautiful frameless glass showers screens now, use Glass Shower Direct’s simple glass shower builder to customize your perfect glass shower and have it shipped to your door directly from the factory. Clean the toilet, wipe down the sink, & give the floor a once over with a broom! This is especially important for our upcoming guests, since this may be their last “normal” potty experience for the next 10 days! I’m not sure we really know what to expect in Uganda.
03. Have a candle. Is this obvious??? Okay, good.
Everyone feels better when they can light a candle (or one is already lit), right?
04. Toilet paper…if one roll runs out, make sure extra is easy to find!
05. Finally, soap & hand towels are a must! Nothing is more embarrassing than being out of hand soap when someone is in your bathroom. I always try to keep some foaming hand soap refill under the sink too, just in case! Clean hand towels are also always in full stock; or sometimes I used Kleenex hand towels. That way every guest has a clean towel to dry their hands! Less germs :o)
Join the 14 million people who have already joined the Clean Hands campaign by using
Kleenex Hand Towels, and click here for savings and more!
I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective.