Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Is your mouth watering yet?
These are AMAZING and OH.SO.SIMPLE.
With Super Bowl weekend around the corner this is a recipe to have on hand.
Oh, and wouldn’t they make cute footballs???
You too can knock it out in like 30 minutes…so I won’t keep you and will get straight to it!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Great sweet treats without having to bake!
Write a review
- 1 c. softened butter
- 2 c. of granulated graham crackers
- 2 c. confectioner's sugar
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 1.5 c. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. butter
- In a food processor combine graham crackers, 2 c. confectioner's sugar, 1 c. of softened butter and 1 c. of peanut butter.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a double boiler over medium heat melt 1.5 c. of semi sweet chocolate morsels, 2 tbsp. of butter, 2 tbsp. of peanut butter.
- Pour over graham cracker mixture.
- Refrigerate until chocolate layer hardens.
- Cut and serve
- Add more graham cracker crumbs to thicken the bottom layer if needed!
A Step In The Journey https://astepinthejourney.com/