Photography Challenge: Week 9
It’s never too late to join us! Just check out all the details of the Photography Challenge &
add your link below for this week’s subject!
. . . . .
I can’t believe I’m showing this to you, but it’s my car.
I LOVE when it is clean, but unfortunately it’s a rare occasion :(
This is my mess
Here’s an inventory:
1. A cooler, on wheels :)
2. plastic bags…full of more randomness
3. One of two pairs of shoes in the trunk.
4. copy paper
5. Batons…I was a majorette in high school & sometimes I feel like twirling.
6. School Calendars
7. Scattergories…incase anyone is up for it?
So, there you have it…I’m hiding the chaos of my life in my car.
Where do you “hide” your mess???
Photography tip: This week my tip comes from Rebecca Cooper.
Her blog, Simple as That is full of her AMAZING photography.
This week she blogged about taking pictures of little ones.
With all the babies in my life, it gave me the inspiration I need to start snapping these precious newborns.
Check out her post: Baby’s First Photos.
**She also has several great books, one is Don’t Say Cheese, which details how to get great natural photos of your kids! You can check them out here!
. . . . .
You may be able to use Rebecca’s ideas for next week’s challenge:
But let’s not get ahead of ourselves…it’s time to step out from the shadows and share that mess you are hiding!
1. Click on Click Here to Enter below.
2. Enter the web address of the particular post your picture is coming from
(or the flicker page of the specific picture).
3. Give it a title.
4. Chose your challenge pic as the photo.
5. Visit some other photographers sharpening their skills, & tell them hello! We all need encouragement :)
6. Oh, and I’d love if you’d add the button to your post or blog (or a hyperlink).
Let others know you are participating :) Maybe they’ll come join us!
*Each week the party will run from Thursday morning until the following Wednesday night.
A new party will be posted each week.