End Table Inspiration
Last week was awesome! Look for beach pictures coming soon…
But, now it’s back to real life & crafting.
I’m beginning to realize that my summer days are numbered as the school year is quickly approaching.
One project that has been on my summer to do list is refinishing the end tables in the living room.
Now they are perfectly fine end tables, but they are too dark for the light space. See here…
Plus the same paint color will unify them a bit.
Here are the befores:
and here is some of my inspiration.
1. Love the distressed finish from Ana White Homemaker
2. Maybe top them with a fun design like Adventures in Creating
3. Always inspired by Perfectly Imperfect. Love the clean lines & color combo.
4. Really enjoying Pink Postcard “wipe on wipe off” effect.
5. My Blessed Life did a great job with the top of this end table…
6. And once again Perfectly Imperfect has me loving the wood top with painted bottom.
With so many great ideas out there, it’s hard to pin anything down, but I’ll have to decide.
I do think I might give Krylon’s new Dual Paint + Primer a try on these though…it seemed to work for Shaunna & might make life a little easier!
Hopefully I’ll be able to share the afters by the end of the week…