I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Kraft Foods #FreshTake #cbias #SocialFabric”
. . . . . . . . . .
Are you ready for a FRESH take on an old dish? I am so excited to be able to share this simple Italian recipe with you today. I paired up with my friends at Kraft and incorporated their incredible Kraft Fresh Take meal kit into tonight’s meal. The Fresh Take does a great job of mixing breadcrumbs and cheese in a flavorful blend. My favorite part is they do all of the seasoning for you!
After checking out all of the incredible mix options I decided to go with Italian Parmesan as it would be the perfect compliment to the chicken Parmesan casserole I planned on whipping up.
You can check out my Google+ Album of my shopping trip here. I also grabbed most of the other ingredients while I was a Wal-Mart. True one stop shopping!
This is where it get’s fun….here is the simple recipe I prepared.
- 1 Package of Kraft's Italian Parmesan Fresh Take
- 4-6 Chicken Breast Strips/Tenders
- 1 egg
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- 1 box of spaghetti noodles
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Open Kraft Fresh take and mix breadcrumbs and cheese
- 3. Dip chicken strips in egg and then drop into the Fresh Take bag. Shake. Mix. Do a little dance.
- 4. Cook chicken at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (or until done throughout)
- 5. Boil noodles according to package instructions.
- 6. Spray the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish with olive oil
- 7. Line with cooked noddles.
- 8. Pour in tomatoes, 3/4 c. of mozzarella cheese, and spaghetti sauce. Mix together.
- 9. When chicken it finished cut into bite sized pieces. Add to casserole dish.
- 10. Top with the rest of the cheese & sprinkle with oregano.
- 11. Bake on 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until heated throughout.
- 12. Enjoy with garlic bread!
The end result was absolutely delightful and we had so much left over! Since it was just the hubs and I eating not only was this meal dinner but lunch too. I usually don’t have a lot of time to spend cooking dinner so the Fresh Take was a perfect shortcut I needed to prepared something fabulous. III raved for days and didn’t complain at all for having to eat it for a few meals in a row. Max wished he could get in on the yummy action too! Fresh Take has so many varieties and I am looking forward to my next meal with their help!
Watch for the Kraft Fresh Possibilities Tour truck which will be making stops across the country from March through the end of July. To see if they are making a stop in your town you can check this website: Fresh Possibilities Tour: http://www.tryfreshtake.com/tour