Irish Blessing Printable for St. Patrick’s Day

Irish blessing printable

The is the most trusty frame in the universe! I change it out every holiday with a new printable and St. Patrick’s Day is no different. Since St. Patty is so close to Easter I am not doing much to decorate, but I couldn’t resist a little Irish blessing! Oh, and of course there are those mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches for the day of green too! But seriously, that is all I am doing. (maybe.)

Feel free to download your own copy by right clicking on the image. I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to my blog before downloading. Thanks!!

Saint Patricks Day Printables

And if this one doesn’t fit your fancy…there is always my St. Patrick’s print from last year! Check it out. It is always nice to have choices.

So are you decorating for St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, or both?

Sharing at several fabulous link parties including Stone Gable!

signature

Hi there! Are you new to A Step in the Journey? If so, WELCOME!I’m Laura Beth, and I am so glad you are checking out the journey. If you like what you see did you know you can subscribe to receive updates via RSS feed. Another great way to interact it through Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram. You can also submit your email below to receive updates! I’m looking forward to getting to know you!Enter your email address to receive updates:

Photobucket null null Photobucket null null

Photobucket

Comments

1. Chris says:

Thank you–I printed a smaller copy of the Irish blessing and added it to the top of my son’s lunch container for today.

Question: What “cursive” font is used? For example, used for the part “be touched with a bit of.” I just LOVE that font!

2. Very cute! Perfect for St. Patty’s Day!
    Thanks for linking up to this week’s Catch a Glimpse Party. I’ll be featuring this tomorrow. :)

3. Gwen says:

My granddaddy’s last name was Ireland. I should totally throw up some green… hmmm. That doesn’t sound right, does it?

I meant decorate with some green, yo. hahaha!!!
    Gwen recently posted…How to Be Bold in your DreamsMy Profile

4. Great printable! I’m decorating for both St. Patrick’s Day and Easter this year!
    Jessi @ Practically Functional recently posted…The Fun In Functional! {Link Party #40}My Profile

5. So sweet!! I need to get this into a frame right away!!
    Janel from NellieBellie recently posted…Decorating and design ideas with men in mind. Part 2 of 3.My Profile

6. St. Patrick’s Day is one of our favorites! I love this printable, and will be quickly printing it out!
    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real recently posted…Decorating Easter Eggs With German Glass GlitterMy Profile

7. Amanda says:

This is so cute! it would be really cute mounted to foam core too!
    Amanda recently posted…Fly Away with Me CoastersMy Profile

8. Jacque says:

Great printable girl! This would be a great wedding present!
    Jacque recently posted…How to use a Kreg Jig JrMy Profile

9. Nicole says:

Love the Irish Blessing. I have Easter Up, but you just inspired me to do something for St. Patrick’s Day! Thanks. :)

10. Courtenay says:

Oh I love it! I really should get a little bit of Irish going up in here, being Irish and all….
    Courtenay recently posted…Simple Easter Table Decor in the KitchenMy Profile

11. debbiedoos says:

How sweet. This is perfect timing for me…ONE week we go to Ireland.
    debbiedoos recently posted…Diy burlap bunny on a Spring wreathMy Profile