Valentine Treat Bags

How to make Valentine Treat bags at www.astepinthejourney.com

After whipping up those fabulous Double Doozie cookies I needed a quick & LOVEly way to package them up for those that make my heart go pitter patter. I wanted to use what I had on hand…call it the “thrift”ness in me please and not the cheapness :o).

You can see neither bag is complicated. The pink paper bag has a peek through heart to give it a little extra va va voom. I folded the bag in half to cut out the heart. Then added parchment paper on the inside to line the bag.

How to Valentine Treat Bags Have you used those fabulous Silhouette sketch pens? They drew out the cute wording and designs on the doilies. Along with the fabulousness of washi tape & baker’s twine, they become the cutest bags on the block??

Heart Cut Out Bag

Very little spending, very little crafting, very little baking, but A WHOLE LOTTA LOVE!

What treat would you put inside?

More Valentine Ideas from A Step in the Journey

Heart Shaped Double Doozies | Valentine Bunting | A Year of Dates | I Belong With You Printable | 27 Valentine Card Ideas | No Bake Cookies

signature

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Photobucket

Comments

1. Thanks so much for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday, I featured this on my blog today! Come stop by and grab a featured button :) http://www.mygirlishwhims.com/2013/02/your-whims-wednesday-98-and-features.html

2. leanne says:

These are cute! Thanks for sharing! Found you through the link-up at Flamingo Toes :)
    leanne recently posted…A Few Great Things…My Profile

3. Linda says:

Looks easy and pretty. Nice and thanks for showing how. Would love to have you link to my What to Do Weekends Party. There still is time this weekend to make these pretty bags. Take care, Linda

4. Rita says:

So cute and Easy, thanks for sharing!
    Rita recently posted…Will You Be My Buddy?My Profile

5. Emily Benson says:

So cute and easy, just my type of thing!
    Emily Benson recently posted…My Favorite Jars Giveaway WINNERS!!!My Profile

6. So cute!
    KC
    KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family recently posted…Valentine Wreath with Felt Hearts {Tutorial}My Profile

7. Cute, cute!!!!
    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real recently posted…Sneak Peek of Kate’s New Cottage BedroomMy Profile

8. Amanda says:

These are so cute! I love paper bag crafts for some reason, I think they’re just so much fun :)

I would love it if you would link up at Martha Mondays, open every Monday morning through Wednesday night!

~Amanda
    Amanda recently posted…Truffles, Truffles, & More TrufflesMy Profile

9. Jacque says:

I just got the sketch pens, totally inspired to try them out!
    Jacque recently posted…January DIY Projects- A Month In ReviewMy Profile

10. These are SO cute!!! :D

11. Aw, your treat bags are too sweet – just like you!
    Inspire Me Heather recently posted…project: measuringMy Profile