Valentine Bunting

Love Valentine Bunting @astepinthejourney

After creating the JOY Book Page banner over Christmas I couldn’t wait for Valentines Day to get around, so I could run with the idea again! So, if you are thinking this project is looks familiar, you are right. The last banner was so simple and lovely…why not make another?

Love Bunting

If you would like detailed instructions for how to create your own you can visit this post. However, you can look and see it’s pretty simple. I used dictionary pages again, but added doilies and washi tape this time around.

Heart Bunting

It’s final resting place is above a little Valentine vignette in the kitchen that includes this LOVE printable and a cupcake liner topiary from back in the early blogging days (please don’t judge the terrible photography, I hadn’t met my friend Nikon yet).

Valentine Vingette

Have you created any projects lately with book pages? The possibilities are endless!

More Valentine Ideas from A Step in the Journey

Heart Shaped Double Doozies | DIY Valentine Bags | A Year of Dates | I Belong With You Printable | 27 Valentine Card Ideas | No Bake Cookies

signature

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Photobucket

Comments

1. Teenah says:

Love the Valentines Bunting! it looks great! that might be the cutest washi tape I’ve ever seen :)
    Teenah recently posted…Recipe Wednesday: Pizza Hut Style BreadsticksMy Profile

2. Ruth says:

This banner is so cute. Such a fun idea.
    Ruth

3. Love love love! We found you via Ginger Snap Crafts – wow me Wednesday

4. Brenda says:

VERY CUTE! :)
    Brenda recently posted…MAGICAL MONDAYS ~ "Around the World at Epcot" EditionMy Profile

5. Emily Benson says:

So cute and I love how you paired it with so many cute things!

Emily @ thebensonstreet.com
    Emily Benson recently posted…Measuring Cups Valentine {Printable Valentines Day One}My Profile

6. This is so sweet and the dresser Love that too!!!!
    Jacque @theDIYvillage recently posted…Pop-Up Photo Box (Gift Idea)My Profile

7. Vanessa says:

I LOVE everything about this, especially your mix of patterns and colors!
    Vanessa recently posted…Tactile Matching GameMy Profile

8. Loved your JOY banner and love the doilies and washi touches on this sweet LOVE banner! I just had to pin it :)
    keri @ shaken together recently posted…{taste this} rocky road cupcakes with marshmallow buttercreamMy Profile

9. Julia says:

Love the banner!! I never thought to use book pages before – great idea! Stopping by from The Girl Creative link party :)

10. So sweet and simple…just adorable!
    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real recently posted…Mason Jar Valentines & 14 Days of CraftingMy Profile