This recipe has to be a favorite of mine right. My cousin always makes it at Christmas and this year it really stuck with me…right around the thighs…..
I used to not be a big fan of chocolate; when it came to dessert I would always peach cobbler or lemonade pie. I suppose my taste buds decided to change on one of their 7 year anniversaries though and added chocolate to the pallet. III loves this Chocolate Pudding Pie, and because I love him I recently decided to whip it up for us and our friends who just had a baby! If you give half the pie away to friends, it makes this pie 50% fat free :o)
- 1 box of Cook & Serve JELLO Chocolate Pudding Mix
- OREO Pie Crust
- Whipped Cream
- **optional: cream cheese
- Cook the Pudding per package directions
- a. **Per reader suggestion: layer the bottom of the pie with cream cheese
- b. Pour pudding into the OREO pie crust and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm
- Top with whipped cream (chocolate syrup & chocolate chips if you would like)
- Serve Chilled
Well this is too good to just look at…I think I’ll make another pie!